Life is so crazy right now with school, health issues, and work. Even though it can be a little tough, we still found time this month to do our Tom the Turkey tradition of saying things we're grateful for. Since Mal started saying some words, most of his grateful things are what he said-- we just interpreted... mostly. :)
GREG: Hard work, family, Mommy, bacon, friends, church, Big Red, America, Faith, treats, Jared, Annabelle, Luke, Mal, date nights, Jedi, waffles & whipped cream, the gospel, Star Wars, maple syrup, sweet potatoes, cruisin' fun, advil, stretchy pants.
AMBER: Happy Helpers, Scriptures, Grandparents, crafts, cuddles, babysitters, Jedi, temples, priesthood, Annabelle, Jared, Luke, Malcolm, good music, Greg, my calling, knowledge, spiritual gifts, new faucets, butterflies, sports, our house, Disney, stuffing
JARED: Family, Heavenly Father, Holy Ghost, church, Jesus Christ, temples, legos, books, math, my birth place, house, my room, Mom, ability to read, earth, vacations, my body, water, pineapples, Easter, thanksgiving, Christmas, playdates, snakes
ANNABELLE: Family, school, temple, Jesus Christ, Church, Heavenly Father, Mom, Dad, birthday, Jared, Luke, Malcolm, Jedi, Oba & Jiji, aunts & uncles, Mema & Deda, cousins, my body, medicine, ART, Valentines, Christmas, thanksgiving, LOVE
LUKE: Chicken, clothes, art, scissors, Mommy, Daddy, watching shows, helping clean up, booster seat, blanket, books, Mal, Jared, Annabelle, my body, turning 5, Jesus, Baymax, testimony, decorating my room with Mom & Dad, eating, my bed, movie theater, Jedi
MALCOLM: Jack, diapers, toys, music, siblings, Babas, cheez-its, blankie, Wookie, doctors, pouches, Daddy, noodles, books, Mama cuddles, Star Wars, Mickey Mouse, Jedi, Jiji, milk, whole family, watching movies, popcorn, ta-da!
I'm so grateful for this tradition we do every year. It's fun to look back at the seasons in our lives and see what we are consistently grateful for and what is new.
Thursday, November 24, 2016
- What are 3 words that describe you? beautiful, smart and kind of crazy.
- I'm really good at: art and math problems
- What makes you happy? having fun with my family
- What makes you sad? Mommy and Daddy leaving
- What is your favorite animal? Monkey
- What is your favorite food? Mac and Cheese & tomatoes
- What is your favorite color? sea green and pink
- What is your favorite part about church? Singing Time
- What is your favorite scripture story? Nephi and Brass Plates (where he say I'll go and do)
- What is your favorite holiday? Christmas
- What is your favorite treat/dessert? Anything Mommy and Daddy make
- What is your favorite type of music? Disney music
- What is your favorite toy? Moana doll
- What is your favorite sport to play? Baseball & Basketball
- My favorite books are: Beware the Kakamora & Rey's Story
- What is your favorite movie? Moana, Force Awakens, Frozen, Beauty & Beast
- Favorite TV Show? Elena of Avalor & Doc McStuffins
- If I could go anywhere, I would go to: on a Disney cruise with my family
- What songs do you like to sing? How Far I'll Go & You're Welcome
- Best thing our family does together: spend time together
- If you could pick any pet, what would it be? a D.O.G.
- When I was little I used to: not poop in the toilet (lovely)
- My best friend is: Alex
- What do you like to do with Mommy? Craft
- What do you like to do with Daddy? tickle fights
- What do you like to play inside? do art
- What do you like to play outside? jump on the trampoline with the family
- If I had one wish, it would be: to help my family be family
- Are you afraid of anything? when my family gets hurt
- When I grow up, I want to be: a Mommy
- Who is the coolest person you know: my parents (YES!)
- *EXTRA* My favorite memory is: going on a cruise with my family