Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Annabelle's Birthday Questions at 6

  1. What are 3 words that describe you? smart, fancy, and pretty
  2. I'm really good at:  baseball, jungle gyms, art
  3. What makes you happy? Getting tickled
  4. What makes you sad? When Daddy goes out of town
  5. What is your favorite animal?  Monkey
  6. What is your favorite food? Mac and Cheese
  7. What is your favorite color? Pink
  8. What is your favorite part about church? Singing Time
  9. What is your favorite scripture story? When Jesus walked on water
  10. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas
  11. What is your favorite treat? ice cream
  12. What is your favorite type of music? Jack the Pumpkin King
  13. What is your favorite toy? Legos
  14. What is your favorite sport to play? Baseball
  15. My favorite books are: Scriptures
  16. What is your favorite movie? Frozen
  17. Favorite TV Show?  Doc McStuffins
  18. If I could go anywhere, I would go to: California
  19. What songs do you like to sing? Every single song in the world
  20. Best thing our family does together: Go to Six Flags
  21. If you could pick any pet, what would it be? cat
  22. When I was little I used to: eat purple crayons
  23. My best friend is: Alex
  24. What do you like to do with Mommy? Go to movies
  25. What do you like to do with Daddy? Go get ice cream
  26. What do you like to play inside? video games
  27. What do you like to play outside? swing
  28. If I had one wish, it would be: it was time to go on the Disney Cruise
  29. Are you afraid of anything?  scorpions
  30. When I grow up, I want to be: an artist
  31. Who is the coolest person you know: my family (WOO HOO!)
  32. *EXTRA*  My favorite memory is: getting my first lego set.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin