Monday, May 11, 2015

Jared: Birthday Questions at 7

  1. What are 3 words that describe you? fun, silly, and playful
  2. I'm really good at:  baseball, swimming, math, reading
  3. What makes you happy? When we spend time as a family and go to parks and museums
  4. What makes you sad? Not getting to do fun things
  5. What is your favorite animal?  Platypus, Dolphins, Armadillos
  6. What is your favorite food? Lasagna, Seafood and Rice
  7. What is your favorite color? Green, Blue, Yellow, Orange, Gold & Silver
  8. What is your favorite part about church?  Sacrament Meeting
  9. What is your favorite scripture story? Army of Helaman because they are strong
  10. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas, Halloween, & Easter
  11. What is your favorite treat? Almost all treats like chocolate, fudge, ice cream... almost all treats.
  12. What is your favorite type of music? Star Wars & Jurassic Park music 
  13. What is your favorite toy? Legos
  14. What is your favorite sport to play? Baseball
  15. My favorite books are: Harry Potter series & How to Train Your Dragon series
  16. What is your favorite movie? Harry Potter, Star Wars, & Jurassic Park (he's only seen the non-attacking parts)
  17. Favorite TV Show?  Miles from Tomorrowland
  18. If I could go anywhere, I would go to: Universal with Harry Potter & Jurassic Park stuff, Disneyland, & Disneyworld
  19. What songs do you like to sing? "Love One Another" & "Lilac Tree" (My Heavenly Father Loves Me)
  20. Best thing our family does together: we have fun together!
  21. If you could pick any pet, what would it be? Hamster, lizard
  22. When I was little I used to: I don't know because I don't remember!
  23. My best friend is: Boston, Wyatt & Caleb
  24. What do you like to do with Mommy? Make things with her
  25. What do you like to do with Daddy? Build things with him
  26. What do you like to play inside? Legos & board games
  27. What do you like to play outside? games like tag or swimming
  28. If I had one wish, it would be: Have one of each Lego sets. Go to Universal or Disney Cruise with my family.
  29. Are you afraid of anything?  being alone, spiders, and the dark
  30. When I grow up, I want to be: a Paleontologist
  31. Who is the coolest person you know: Mom & Dad (SWEET!)
  32. *EXTRA*  My favorite memory is: Feeding dolphins on my birthday. And feeding sting rays at Aquatica.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin