Monday, December 1, 2014

Jared's Third Primary Talk

Our primary needed a couple of kids to step in and do the sharing time tasks at the last minutes.  Annabelle gave the scripture while Jared did the talk.  His topic was: Remembering Jesus Christ Helps Me Choose the Right.

My talk today is about how remembering Jesus Christ helps me to choose the right.

Remembering Jesus Christ helps me to choose the right because He always made the right choices.

If I think about what Jesus would do when I have to make a choice, then I will choose the right.'

Remembering that Jesus was kind to others can help me to be kind.

Remembering that Jesus obeyed Heavenly Father can help me to listen to my Mom & Dad.

If I choose to follow Jesus's example, I will always choose the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin