Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Birthday Questions: Annabelle at 5!

Since it's birthday time, it was time to do a birthday interview with Annabelle. Funny enough, I'm starting to look forward to this as much as their birthdays:
  1. What are 3 words that describe you? happy, fun, sweet
  2. I'm really good at:  painting
  3. What makes you happy? Being with my family
  4. What makes you sad?  When I'm sick
  5. What is your favorite animal?  Monkey
  6. What is your favorite food? Mac 'n Cheese
  7. What is your favorite color? Pink and Purple
  8. What is your favorite part about church? when I'm at sacrament meeting
  9. What is your favorite scripture story?  When Jesus is born
  10. What is your favorite holiday? Why?  Valentine's Day because I love you! (she gives me a hug)
  11. What is your favorite treat?  Laffy Taffy
  12. What is your favorite type of music?  Disney music
  13. What is your favorite toy? My dolls
  14. What is your favorite sport to play?  swimming & t-ball
  15. My favorite books are:  ALL of my Princess books and Elephant & Piggie books
  16. What is your favorite movie?  Frozen  TV Show? Octonauts
  17. If I could go anywhere, I would go to: Disney cruise like you and Daddy
  18. What songs do you like to sing?  "Let It Go" & "Love One Another"
  19. Best thing our family does together:  have FHE and plays games
  20. If you could pick any pet, what would it be?  Ghost (Z & K's dog)
  21. When I was little I used to: cry and sleep
  22. My best friend is:  Alex
  23. What do you like to do with Mommy?  going on outings with here
  24. What do you like to do with Daddy?  watch Star Wars with him
  25. What do you like to play inside? play with legos
  26. What do you like to play outside?  swinging
  27. If I had one wish, it would be: To have snow powers like Elsa
  28. Are you afraid of anything?  Giant Spiders and mosquitoes
  29. When I grow up, I want to be:  a normal Mommy like my Mom
  30. Who is the coolest person you know:  my whole family
  31. *EXTRA*  My favorite memory is: playing at Sea World with my family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin