The tradition continues....
Greg: Little Helpers-- Annabelle-- Helpful Friends-- Agency-- Peace at Home-- Pillows-- Nice Music-- Helping Hands-- Amber-- Frankincense-- Gratitude-- Jared-- Grandparents-- Picture Memories-- Luke-- Puzzles-- Quiet-- Skype-- SwRI-- Jesus Christ-- Cub Scouts-- Baby M-- Warm Hugs-- Fuels & Lubricants-- Nice House-- Our parents-- Games
Amber: Greg-- the Holy Ghost-- Helpers-- Freedom-- Personal Revelation-- Talents-- Our House-- Annabelle-- Our bodies-- New Experiences-- Warm Clothes-- Hot Chocolate-- Jared-- Luke-- Baby M-- Priesthood-- Scriptures-- Serving Others-- Book Club-- My Bed-- Animal Style Fries-- Wonderful Parents-- Good Books-- Our Van-- Laughter-- Family Time-- Pumpkin Pie
Jared: My House-- My Family-- Brains-- the Universe-- The Scriptures-- My needs-- Thanksgiving-- Movies*-- Luke-- Star Wars & Harry Potter-- Mom-- Daddy-- Mac & Cheese-- Turkeys-- Being Thankful-- Cardinals Baseball-- Annabelle-- Toys-- Dinner Table-- Couches-- In 'n Out Burger-- Oba & Jiji-- Video Games-- Mema & Deda-- Our Bodies-- Being able to Read-- Thanksgiving Parade
Annabelle: My Family-- Daddy-- the Temple-- the World-- My Toys-- Mama-- Monkeys-- Birthday Cake-- our WHOLE (extended) family-- Holy Ghost-- our House-- Cheese-- Luke-- Mac & Cheese-- Jesus-- Football-- spending time with Daddy-- Texas-- Pumpkins-- Swings-- Preschool-- Turkeys-- Mema & Deda-- Sunglasses-- Oba & Jiji-- Aunts & Uncles-- Jared
Luke: "Popcorn Popping"-- Cars-- Cheetos-- Rain-- Packing Bubbles-- Daddy-- Mickey Mouse-- his Jiji-- Mommy-- Phones-- Food Pouches-- Animals-- Star Wars-- Jared-- Annabelle-- Hot Dogs-- Mema-- Deda-- Doodle toy-- Apples-- French Fries-- The WHOLE family-- Oba-- Green Blanket-- Blocks-- Great Gma & Gpa-- Cousins
*When we went and saw Big Hero 6 for Annabelle's birthday
Sunday, November 30, 2014
Wednesday, November 12, 2014
Since it's birthday time, it was time to do a birthday interview with Annabelle. Funny enough, I'm starting to look forward to this as much as their birthdays:
- What are 3 words that describe you? happy, fun, sweet
- I'm really good at: painting
- What makes you happy? Being with my family
- What makes you sad? When I'm sick
- What is your favorite animal? Monkey
- What is your favorite food? Mac 'n Cheese
- What is your favorite color? Pink and Purple
- What is your favorite part about church? when I'm at sacrament meeting
- What is your favorite scripture story? When Jesus is born
- What is your favorite holiday? Why? Valentine's Day because I love you! (she gives me a hug)
- What is your favorite treat? Laffy Taffy
- What is your favorite type of music? Disney music
- What is your favorite toy? My dolls
- What is your favorite sport to play? swimming & t-ball
- My favorite books are: ALL of my Princess books and Elephant & Piggie books
- What is your favorite movie? Frozen TV Show? Octonauts
- If I could go anywhere, I would go to: Disney cruise like you and Daddy
- What songs do you like to sing? "Let It Go" & "Love One Another"
- Best thing our family does together: have FHE and plays games
- If you could pick any pet, what would it be? Ghost (Z & K's dog)
- When I was little I used to: cry and sleep
- My best friend is: Alex
- What do you like to do with Mommy? going on outings with here
- What do you like to do with Daddy? watch Star Wars with him
- What do you like to play inside? play with legos
- What do you like to play outside? swinging
- If I had one wish, it would be: To have snow powers like Elsa
- Are you afraid of anything? Giant Spiders and mosquitoes
- When I grow up, I want to be: a normal Mommy like my Mom
- Who is the coolest person you know: my whole family
- *EXTRA* My favorite memory is: playing at Sea World with my family and friends.
Monday, November 10, 2014
|Her Birthday Celebration at Preschool|
Weight: 42 lbs (50 %)
Height: 44 inches (75 %)
Hair: whispy strawberry blonde
Eyes: depends on the day--- dark to amber brown
Teeth: nothing's changed
Shoe Size: 11 or 12
Clothes Size: 6T+ dresses, 5/6 shirts, 5T shorts/skirts
Nicknames: Belle, Annabellie, Bellie, Little Mama, Little Girl, Sissy, turkey, button
Likes: Luke, Jared, Daddy, Mommy, Pink Blankie, anything Disney Princess--especially Frozen, Sea World, anything having to do with Art, singing, dancing
Dislikes: She still dislikes being bossed around--- like anyone else. Her pickiness has expanded to most vegetables except for raw carrots, cooked broccoli, pickles and edamame. If she has a certain way to do something, it frustrates her when you do it differently. Unfortunately, she the only time she'll eat Chicken now, is if we have it a Chick-fil-a.
Favorite Food: She still loves Mac & Cheese with Chocolate Milk and I don't see that changing anytime soon. She also gobbles up tomatoes, most burgers, cheese pizza (anything cheese actually), and Japanese food (phew).
Favorite Toys: She still loves all of her dolls and dressing and undressing them.
Favorite Books: Scripture Stories, All of her Princess books, & Elephant/Piggie books
Favorite Things to Watch: Pretty much any Disney Channel cartoons--- her show of choice right now seems to be Octonauts.
Other New Tricks: She is enamored with Jared's ability to read and often laments how she cannot read; so we're working on that ALREADY with her. Her favorite place to be at Preschool is either on the swings or in the Art Room. There's not a day that goes by without her bringing home an art project--- usually it's a new painting. My current dilemma is figuring out what to do with them all.
What's next: Becoming a Big sister again, getting ready for Kindergarten next year, learning to read.
How she drives us crazy: She whines A LOT. We're trying to work on it--- and for the adults, working on being patient with her and trying to teach her other ways to express her emotions. When her imagination gets the best of her, she tells TONS of stories. This is normally a positive, unless we're trying to get the truth out of her.
Why she's so awesome: She is our little jewel. She has the most caring and sensitive little girl. She also has the best imagination. She's super smart and loves to make everyone happy. She's a joy to be around.