Sunday, August 3, 2014

Annabelle's Third Primary Talk

Apparently it's the kiddo's season to give talks in primary.  Annabelle was asked to give the talk today about family prayer and she did a great job.  She even read a couple of sentences alone--- that's right--- our baby girl is learning to read.  I think her growing up is going to be the hardest on Greg and I.  Here's her talk:

My talk today is about praying in our families so that we may be blessed.

Family prayer is a commandment for Heavenly Father.  The prophets have said it is one of the most important things to do as a family.

When we pray as a family, we are blessed by being stronger together.  Each prayer brings us closer to Heavenly Father and Jesus.

What I like about Family Prayer is that we pray for others to help them feel better.  I always feel happy when we pray as a family.

In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin