Monday, June 9, 2014

Annabelle's Second Primary Talk

Annabelle gave her second Primary talk yesterday and she did a wonderful job.  She spoke clearly and we even brought pictures for me to hold while she spoke.

Every day she amazes me; mostly because she's growing up so fast.

Her Topic:  Temples make it possible for families to be together forever.

Her Talk:
Families are an important part of Heavenly Father's plan.  I love my family & I want to be with them forever.

Temples make it possible for my family, and all families, to be together forever.

If we live worthy, we can go to the temple and make special promises with Heavenly Father.

These promises are how we get to live with Jesus Christ & Heavenly Father forever.  It is also how we get to see family members who have already died again.

I know if I live worthy to go to the temple, Heavenly Father will keep those promises with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin