Tuesday, June 10, 2014

9 Weeks

**back posting how I felt with each month of this pregnancy, since this is the first pregnancy post, I'll include all of the categories and then add/subtract them when they are relevant** 

How far along: 9 weeks exactly

Approximate Due Date: January 13th, 2015
Starting Weight, Total Weight Gain: 130, about 5 lbs
Approximate Size of Baby:  Green Olive
Gender:  We should find out in August sometime...
Maternity Clothes:  I'm still fitting into most of my clothes, but I broke out the BellyBand faster this time and can already fit into my small maternity clothes.  My doctor said, 'well, honey, it is your fourth.' :)
Sleep:  Constantly tired.  I have very little energy and it's really frustrating with three kids at home all expecting an awesome summer (and I want to give it to them).
Memorable Moments:  We're telling the whole family this weekend, we've even kept it a secret from the kids.  Tee hee.  *** When we found out, I took a test a couple days early and it was negative.  Fast forward a couple days, and I thought maybe a really am.  So, I fished the old test out of the trash (because I didn't have any) and it had a really faint line.  I was so shocked and started laughing; I took a picture and sent it to Greg because he wouldn't answer his phone.  Later that day, I bought another box and took another test... just to make sure... and this time the line showed up right away.

Movement:  Not yet... but I'm really anxious to see just how much sooner I'll feel this one.
Exercise:  It's pretty much whatever I'm doing to keep up with the kids.  We occasionally go on walks, but I'm so easily exhausted right now.
Food Cravings/Aversions:  I'm not too bad this time around.  If I overstuff myself once I finally get hungry then, I'll get nauseated.  Also, it's inconsistent on what will make me sick.  For example, I'll have ice cream one day and can't handle it the next.
Not-so-Fun Symptoms:  Just like the rest of my pregnancies, I'm extra tired and Greg is doing so much to help me out.  I feel so guilty not being able to do "my job," but I am building a human being and trying to get used to the hormones again, right?
Labor Signs:  Sure hope not!
Status of Belly-Button: a little bigger than normal
What I Miss:  Doing my jobs as a wife and mom.
What I'm looking forward to:  The 2nd Trimester (hopefully, no more nausea, tiredness and worrying about losing the baby), Feeling the baby move
Anything Else:  I thought I wouldn't be anxious about this pregnancy, since I had a healthy one with Luke, but I am.  I'm not going to the doctor frequently like I did with him and everything looked great, except for a little clot that should go away.  Greg & Z gave me a blessing of health and strength.  It was very comforting and fit exactly into what I was anxious about.  *** Greg teased my doctor at my first appointment, asking her to keep her calendar open for New Year's.  Since Annabelle and Luke were two weeks early, that's where we looked on the calendar.... December 30th.  She said it was a little too early to keep it open and laughed.  I guess we'll all have to wait and see what happens over the holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin