Monday, May 12, 2014

Birthday Questions: Jared at 6

  1. What are 3 words that describe you? helpful, silly (said in a questioning tone), my skin is peach
  2. I'm really good at:  running, galloping, reading & baseball.
  3. What makes you happy? Going to a Dinosaur Museum & spending time with my family.
  4. What makes you sad? When I lose something that I like.
  5. What is your favorite animal?  Orca Whales
  6. What is your favorite food? Sushi
  7. What is your favorite color? Green, Blue, Orange, Yellow, Gold & Silver
  8. What is your favorite part about church?  When we take the Sacrament
  9. What is your favorite scripture story? Mormon because he put all of the stories together.
  10. What is your favorite holiday? Halloween, Christmas & Easter
  11. What is your favorite treat? EVERY treat!
  12. What is your favorite type of music? The music from Star Wars
  13. What is your favorite toy? Dinosaur & Star Wars Legos
  14. What is your favorite sport to play? Baseball
  15. My favorite books are: Star Wars books, Silly books
  16. What is your favorite movie? Star Wars: all of the episodes!
  17. Favorite TV Show?  Wild Kratts
  18. If I could go anywhere, I would go to: Dinosaur Museum, Disneyland, WDW, Disney Cruise, Beach
  19. What songs do you like to sing? (He started humming the Star Wars theme & Cantina Song when I asked) and "Love One Another"
  20. Best thing our family does together: Have fun, watching movies and spending time together
  21. If you could pick any pet, what would it be? Hamster, ant-eater & lizard (because they'd eat ants & caterpillars)
  22. When I was little I used to: crawl and scribble
  23. My best friend is: Caleb
  24. What do you like to do with Mommy? Playing Disney Infinity and go to YogurtZone
  25. What do you like to do with Daddy? Same thing as Mommy & to build towers with him.
  26. What do you like to play inside? Hide-n-seek, legos & play video games
  27. What do you like to play outside? throw frisbees & play in the sprinklers
  28. If I had one wish, it would be: Being a grown-up so I could do whatever I want to do.
  29. Are you afraid of anything?  tarantulas & zombies & Haunted Mansions
  30. When I grow up, I want to be: a Paleontologist
  31. Who is the coolest person you know: Dad & Mom (editor's note--- woo hoo!)
  32. *EXTRA*  My favorite memory is: Going to Aquatica last summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin