- What are 3 words that describe you? helpful, silly (said in a questioning tone), my skin is peach
- I'm really good at: running, galloping, reading & baseball.
- What makes you happy? Going to a Dinosaur Museum & spending time with my family.
- What makes you sad? When I lose something that I like.
- What is your favorite animal? Orca Whales
- What is your favorite food? Sushi
- What is your favorite color? Green, Blue, Orange, Yellow, Gold & Silver
- What is your favorite part about church? When we take the Sacrament
- What is your favorite scripture story? Mormon because he put all of the stories together.
- What is your favorite holiday? Halloween, Christmas & Easter
- What is your favorite treat? EVERY treat!
- What is your favorite type of music? The music from Star Wars
- What is your favorite toy? Dinosaur & Star Wars Legos
- What is your favorite sport to play? Baseball
- My favorite books are: Star Wars books, Silly books
- What is your favorite movie? Star Wars: all of the episodes!
- Favorite TV Show? Wild Kratts
- If I could go anywhere, I would go to: Dinosaur Museum, Disneyland, WDW, Disney Cruise, Beach
- What songs do you like to sing? (He started humming the Star Wars theme & Cantina Song when I asked) and "Love One Another"
- Best thing our family does together: Have fun, watching movies and spending time together
- If you could pick any pet, what would it be? Hamster, ant-eater & lizard (because they'd eat ants & caterpillars)
- When I was little I used to: crawl and scribble
- My best friend is: Caleb
- What do you like to do with Mommy? Playing Disney Infinity and go to YogurtZone
- What do you like to do with Daddy? Same thing as Mommy & to build towers with him.
- What do you like to play inside? Hide-n-seek, legos & play video games
- What do you like to play outside? throw frisbees & play in the sprinklers
- If I had one wish, it would be: Being a grown-up so I could do whatever I want to do.
- Are you afraid of anything? tarantulas & zombies & Haunted Mansions
- When I grow up, I want to be: a Paleontologist
- Who is the coolest person you know: Dad & Mom (editor's note--- woo hoo!)
- *EXTRA* My favorite memory is: Going to Aquatica last summer.
Monday, May 12, 2014
Sunday, May 11, 2014
|Yesterday at Sea World|
Height: 46 1/2 inches
Hair: light brownish red
Eyes: dark amber brown
Teeth: He's getting his six year molars (a couple are stuck behind his other ones--- hopefully that changes) AND he lost his first tooth last week.
Shoe Size: 10 1/2 to 11
Clothes Size: 5T pants for waist, but 6 for height, 5T & small shirts
Nicknames: Bubba, Buddy, Handsome, Big Guy
Likes: Annabelle (although this one changes on an hourly, maybe minutely, basis), Luke, Star Wars toys, dinosaurs, reading, playing the Wii, Sea World, Avengers, playing with Legos
Dislikes: being misunderstood, when Annabelle or Luke touches his stuff
Favorite Food: Burgers & Japanese food
Favorite Toys: his dinosaur & star wars legos
Favorite Books: anything he can read by himself especially silly books like the Elephant & Piggie Series. We're still into Magic Tree House; Captain Underpants is done after the one we finish. I want to start Harry Potter this summer...
Favorite Things to Watch: Octonauts & Wild Kratts--- he's really into learning about animals right now
Other New Tricks: He's one of six Kindergartens who accomplished the GT (gifted & talented) tasks, so now he goes to that class, as well. He reads at a mid-first grade reading level & LOVES to learn
What's next: Making a Summer To-Do List, including books to read. We definitely need to teach him how to tie his shoes (parenting fail on our part). Saying goodbye to his best friend who's moving to North Texas...
How he drives us crazy: He's still really LOUD. The couple days this year that he's gotten in trouble is because he doesn't listen and is too loud in the classroom.*** He's super poky in the morning--- I feel like I spend the whole morning nagging him (and I don't like it). We need to figure out something else to try for next year.
Why he's so awesome: He is still a great helper & brother. Everyone has moments of frustration, especially with siblings, but for the most part, he loves & treats Annabelle & Luke so nice. He learns SO FAST and wants to help with almost anything. Random funny thing is does right now: He's nearly tongue-tied, which will be fixed next month, but because of it he has a hard time with Ts & Fs. SO... when he counts, it sounds likes this... ONE, TWO, FREE, THOR. Apparently, someone's got the Norse God of Thunder trapped somewhere & Jared is the key to finding the location. :)