Thursday, January 2, 2014

Luke's First: Utensils

I'm recommitting to this blog.  Just in time to go out-of-town on a big cruise.... so excited! Seriously though, I want our family to have a record of what we've been up to.

Luke is growing up so fast--- he's only three months away from nursery.  CRAZY.

Today, at lunch, I was feeding him some yogurt and he started squeaking at me and signing 'please.'  I then, asked him if he wanted the spoon.  'please' was the answer I got---- it's his go-to sign.

He had a grand ol' time with the spoon.  He even got some yogurt in his mouth a couple of times.  Couldn't believe it.


After a few minutes, though, he decided it wasn't fast enough and he went straight to the source.

Everyone always tells you, it goes by faster with each kid and it's so true.  It doesn't feel like it's been two years since we were so excited to finally be pregnant again--- let alone to have a now TODDLER in the house.  This is one of the reasons that it is necessary to keep up with this blog.  I'm going to forget things.... and I don't want to forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin