Thursday, January 23, 2014

Frozen Family

I need to write this down before I forget...

Last night while the kids got ready for bed, we started to sing the songs from Frozen.  We have the CD and it's currently on repeat in the car... and by repeat I mean, Mom will get chewed out if she even thinks about listening to other music.  Backstory properly established, back last night...

Everyone (Greg included, minus Luke) started singing the songs.  We got through most of them before we started reading scriptures and pushed off bedtime because of our impromptu karoeke.

Hopefully the grumpies today will be because it's way too cold for my Texas Weather Wiennies, and not because we made a Frozen memory last night.

Today: Annabelle and her preschool carpool friend listened to "Let It Go" and sung every. single. word.  I couldn't help but giggle listening to two four-year-old girls singing a Princess song.  So cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin