Saturday, November 30, 2013

Birthday Questions: Annabelle at 4

Happy Birthday to our wonderful little girl!  Even though it's a little late, as per our new tradition, here's the next round of questions for Bellie (she just said, "I have a lot of words to say"):

  1. What are 3 words that describe you? A person... Fun... and I don't know
  2. I'm really good at:  playing basketball in the backyard
  3. What makes you happy?  going to the pool
  4. What makes you sad?  Not going on the right path where my Mom and Dad go when I'm right behind them (side note: she's never gotten lost, I don't know where this came from)
  5. What is your favorite animal?  MONKEY
  6. What is your favorite food? Tomatoes
  7. What is your favorite color? Pink and Purple
  8. What is your favorite part about church?  everything in church... and treats in primary
  9. What is your favorite scripture story?  Moroni
  10. What is your favorite holiday? Why?  Valentine's Day because it's so fun
  11. What is your favorite treat?  Lollipops
  12. What is your favorite type of music?  "I have a Family Here on Earth," "Let It Go" and the Frozen music
  13. What is your favorite toy?  Coloring
  14. What is your favorite sport to play?  Hula-hoop
  15. My favorite books are:  ALL of my Princess books
  16. What is your favorite movie?  Frozen  TV Show? Octonauts
  17. If I could go anywhere, I would go to: Disneyland & Disneyworld
  18. What songs do you like to sing?  "Let It Go" & "Reverently, Quietly"
  19. Best thing our family does together:  Go on walks and go to the pool
  20. If you could pick any pet, what would it be?  a cute cat
  21. When I was little I used to: go to the zoo
  22. My best friend is:  Alex & Elise
  23. What do you like to do with Mommy?  play a game
  24. What do you like to do with Daddy?  go on a Daddy and Annabelle date
  25. What do you like to play inside?  Color
  26. What do you like to play outside?  Play in the sandbox
  27. If I had one wish, it would be:  wishing to go to the pool (I think this girl likes summer)
  28. Are you afraid of anything?  Only crocodiles and sharks and everything that eats persons and snakes and lizards, but not Mema's lizard (hilarious)
  29. When I grow up, I want to be:  the best baseball and basketball player
  30. Who is the coolest person you know:  Mommy (sweet!)
  31. *EXTRA*  My favorite memory is: playing my matching princess game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin