Friday, May 10, 2013

Birthday Questions: Jared at FIVE

I can't believe Jared is FIVE!  Has it really been THAT long?  Before heading off to his Birthday Adventure at Sea World, here are the traditional birthday questions (and answers):
  1. What are 3 words that describe you? Human, Silly/Loud, Smart
  2. I'm really good at: "This is a hard question"  Building my Dinosaur Legos & Reading
  3. What makes you happy? Going to Sea World
  4. What makes you sad? When I make bad choices and go in the corner
  5. What is your favorite animal? Parasaurolophus
  6. What is your favorite food? Yakisoba
  7. What is your favorite color? GREEN!
  8. What is your favorite part about church? Having the Sacrament
  9. What is your favorite scripture story? 2,000 Warriors of the Army of Helaman
  10. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas
  11. What is your favorite treat? Chocolate Popcorn at Christmas
  12. What is your favorite type of music? Grim grin grin grinning Ghosts from the Haunted Mansion
  13. What is your favorite toy? Tag Reader & Puzzles
  14. What is your favorite sport to play? Cardinals Baseball
  15. My favorite books are: All of the books my Grandparents got me, Elephant & Piggie Books
  16. What is your favorite movie? Star Wars Episodes 4 & 5 (6 isn't my favorite because of the Rancor)
  17. Favorite TV Show? Dinosaur Train, P&F, Shaun the Sheep
  18. If I could go anywhere, I would go to: Dinosaur Land!
  19. What songs do you like to sing? Christmas songs & "As I Have Loved You"
  20. Best thing our family does together: Go everywhere in the car from one week to another week.
  21. If you could pick any pet, what would it be? Lizard
  22. When I was little I used to: I do not remember that!
  23. My best friend is: Caleb & You! (pointing to Mommy)
  24. What do you like to do with Mommy? Play games and go to YogurtZone
  25. What do you like to do with Daddy? Help him plant and build stuff.
  26. What do you like to play inside? Dinosaur legos, Stuff under my bed.
  27. What do you like to play outside? Baseball toys and dinosaur skeletons in the sandbox
  28. If I had one wish, it would be: Go to the Museum, Disneyland and Disneyworld
  29. Are you afraid of anything?  Being in the dark, being alone
  30. When I grow up, I want to be: Paleontologist
  31. Who is the coolest person you know: Caleb, and Mommy & Daddy
  32. *EXTRA*  My favorite memory is: Going to Sea World (riding the Shamu ride and seeing shows).

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin