Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Random February Happenings


Jared helped Luke sit up; Jared was trying to help Luke practice because he's getting really close. *** Jared is starting to read on his own.  One of the first things I noticed him reading was the Book of Mormon.  He started reading 1 Nephi 3:7 out loud and asked me to help.  It was adorable--- and a great way to start one's reading career. *** One day at lunch, Annabelle made faces at Luke.  He thought it was hilarious and couldn't stop laughing.  I guess he didn't know lunch came with a show.

Greg and Luke all ready and handsome for church--- we actually had him home that morning because it was Stake Conference. *** Luke's first time sitting in a shopping cart seat; let the random sicknesses commence! *** While shopping at HEB, I asked the kids to get the whole grain goldfish we normally get.  The box was way in the back, so like any good shopper, they had to dig for their deals.  And, like any good Mom, I took a picture instead of helping them.  *** A couple of ways I found the boys sleeping this month.  Luke mostly naked and Jared couldn't stay awake after church.

Greg wanted his birthday to be really low-key, so I did what any good wife would do and bought him a larger TV.  We've talked about this for a while, but never went to the next step, so Greg asked if he could for his birthday.  So, off to Best Buy we went and got a great deal.  For the first few days, it was blocked of from the kids on the floor (it was even that way for my book club), then, we had some friends offer a spare TV stand until we can afford to get our own.  On his actual birthday, I wanted him to open something, so I got him one of his favorite movies we don't own yet (The Three Amigos) and watched it after the kids went to bed.  Low-key for a great guy.

Finally, Luke had a day where he was consistently rolling over, so I pulled out the camera to document it.  Naturally, the older rugrats flocked to the lens and started being really cute; hugging each other, kissing Luke and smiling really big--- so I had to take pictures. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin