Monday, January 21, 2013

Luke's First: Solids


Luke had his first solids this week.  And, just like his brother and sister, he was not very impressed with the cereal/milk combination.

However, we kept trying once-a-day and then introduced a new player called applesauce to the game.  He was enamored with it.  So much so that we got a video of his (and for your) enjoyment.



Luke's adventures into food seem to be a family event.  Jared and Annabelle are both very keen on helping which is adorable, wonderful and also--- a little bit of a pain.  However, if they want to help, we're more than happy letting them.  I know I say this almost every time, but I can't believe he's already at this stage; they grow so fast and I want to slow time down so I can savor each one of these memories for when they're grown.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin