Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Random 12 Happenings from 12/12/12

In no particular order...

1.  I worked on addressing Christmas cards.  Hopefully I'll get them out before Christmas.
2.  Multiple boxes arrived at our doorstep.  The kids were so excited; nothing says Christmas like getting to know the delivery people on a first-name basis.
3.  Jared and Annabelle were entertained by one of those empty boxes.
4.  Luke took a 3 1/2 hour nap.  Poor little sickie.
5.  We had dinner at Taco C.
6.  We started our second week of the preschool rotation.  This week we're talking about the letter J and doing Nativity stuff.
7.  It was bath night.
8.  Luke barfed all over me (nothing new).  A little different this time because he gagged on his medicine and so I had to give it to him all over again.
9.  Jared read.
10.  We went grocery shopping; Jared and I shivered all the way to the entrance because we didn't bring a jacket.
11.  Annabelle told me I don't know how many times that her best friend's birthday is tomorrow.
12.  Greg continued to train the kids in the way of Angry Birds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin