In no particular order...
1. I worked on addressing Christmas cards. Hopefully I'll get them out before Christmas.
2. Multiple boxes arrived at our doorstep. The kids were so excited; nothing says Christmas like getting to know the delivery people on a first-name basis.
3. Jared and Annabelle were entertained by one of those empty boxes.
4. Luke took a 3 1/2 hour nap. Poor little sickie.
5. We had dinner at Taco C.
6. We started our second week of the preschool rotation. This week we're talking about the letter J and doing Nativity stuff.
7. It was bath night.
8. Luke barfed all over me (nothing new). A little different this time because he gagged on his medicine and so I had to give it to him all over again.
9. Jared read.
10. We went grocery shopping; Jared and I shivered all the way to the entrance because we didn't bring a jacket.
11. Annabelle told me I don't know how many times that her best friend's birthday is tomorrow.
12. Greg continued to train the kids in the way of Angry Birds.