Saturday, November 17, 2012

Birthday Questions: Jared at 4 1/2

I already love how these interviews show so much of their personalities.  FYI... we've only played Mario Party ONCE with Jared... I guess it stuck...
  1. What are 3 words that describe you?  A Good Helper
  2. I'm really good at:  Helping Mommy and at preschool
  3. What makes you happy?  Feeling the Spirit
  4. What makes you sad?  Not going to Sea World
  5. What is your favorite animal?  Lions & Hippos
  6. What is your favorite food? Marshmallows, cookies and popcorn
  7. What is your favorite color? Green, orange and red
  8. What is your favorite part about church?  Having the Spirit in my body and learning things in primary
  9. What is your favorite scripture story?  Jesus visiting the Nephites
  10. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas & Thanksgiving
  11. What is your favorite treat? Candy Canes
  12. What is your favorite type of music?  Star Wars
  13. What is your favorite toy?  Star Wars figures and Millenium Falcon
  14. What is your favorite sport to play?  Basketball and Footbal
  15. My favorite books are:  ALL of my STAR WARS books
  16. What is your favorite movie?  ALL of the Star Wars  TV Show? Shaun the Sheep and Phineas & Ferb
  17. If I could go anywhere, I would go to:  Disneyworld & Disneyland
  18. What songs do you like to sing?  Star Wars, Trying to Be Like Jesus, and Child of God
  19. Best thing our family does together:  playing Mario Party
  20. If you could pick any pet, what would it be?  a dog
  21. When I was little I used to: cry and have accidents
  22. My best friend is: Caleb & Alex
  23. What do you like to do with Mommy?  play Mario Party
  24. What do you like to do with Daddy?  play Mario Party
  25. What do you like to play inside?  Mario Party
  26. What do you like to play outside?  Hide 'n Seek and Freeze Tag
  27. If I had one wish, it would be:  Santa to bring picture frames *it was at this point that Jared started to get really silly*
  28. Are you afraid of anything?  Dark, bees, wasps and spiders
  29. When I grow up, I want to be:  Pest Control Guy
  30. Who is the coolest person you know:  Mommy & Daddy & Annabelle
  31. *EXTRA*  My favorite memory is: Having playdates with Caleb.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin