Friday, November 16, 2012

Birthday Questions: Annabelle at 3

I saw this idea online and I loved it so much, I decide to do it with our kids.  Basically, it's the same list of questions and each year, you'll see how the answers change.

Ideally, I'll start when they turn 3 (future Jared, sorry I missed a year).  I meant to do this in May with Jared, but summer, a pregnancy and big trip got in the way, so I interviewed them both yesterday.  Here's Annabelle's answers.
  1. What are 3 words that describe you?  A Sassy Pants
  2. I'm really good at:  Getting Marshmellows at the store
  3. What makes you happy?  Jesus and popcorn
  4. What makes you sad?  When Jared takes things away from me
  5. What is your favorite animal?  MONKEY
  6. What is your favorite food? Marshmellows
  7. What is your favorite color? Pink and Purple
  8. What is your favorite part about church?  Nursery
  9. What is your favorite scripture story?  Mary, Jesus' Mommy
  10. What is your favorite holiday?  Halloween
  11. What is your favorite treat?  M&Ms
  12. What is your favorite type of music?  Popcorn Popping
  13. What is your favorite toy?  Princesses (little and big)
  14. What is your favorite sport to play?  Jungle Gym
  15. My favorite books are:  ALL of my Princess books
  16. What is your favorite movie?  Beauty & the Beast  TV Show? Shaun the Sheep
  17. If I could go anywhere, I would go to:  Sea World & Disneyworld & Disneyland
  18. What songs do you like to sing?  Popcorn Popping and Child of God
  19. Best thing our family does together:  Eat together
  20. If you could pick any pet, what would it be?  MONKEY
  21. When I was little I used to: cry
  22. My best friend is: Alex & Elise
  23. What do you like to do with Mommy?  Watch a show
  24. What do you like to do with Daddy?  Play games on his kindle or phone
  25. What do you like to play inside?  Princesses and Hide 'n Seek
  26. What do you like to play outside?  Hide 'n Seek
  27. If I had one wish, it would be:  Popcorn from Santa
  28. Are you afraid of anything?  Spiders and wasps
  29. When I grow up, I want to be:  I don't know... ummm.... Mommy!
  30. Who is the coolest person you know:  Daddy, the Pest Control guy and Mommy
  31. *EXTRA*  My favorite memory is: playing board games

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin