Tuesday, September 11, 2012

First Family Outing

We accomplished something big today:  Luke and I got out of the house!

AND--- it wasn't alone.  I'm getting a little stir crazy, and so are Jared and Annabelle, so after dinner tonight, we decided it was time to take our first adventure as a family of FIVE!

I need to give credit to Greg because he REALLY wanted to see the controlled fire being burnt in the nearby natural area.  So, we got ready.  Luke went with Greg; the first time in the new baby carrier.  Both carrier and passenger seemed to like it; the baby was so excited he fell asleep after a few minutes outside.

We went for a walk around the block before I got tired---so we went over to the park.  (I'm trying really hard this time NOT to overdo anything.  I really don't want to make my recovery longer than it needs to be).

The fresh air was nice. The baby even went down his first slide (even if it was attached to Greg).


Our new motto is one day at a time.  One day a time we'll get used to how life is going to be for us now.  At least, that's the hope.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin