Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Eight is Great!

We've been married for EIGHT. YEARS. TODAY.  Weird.

To celebrate, we're going to my next doctor's appointment together to take a look at Baby L and discuss his eviction process from my body.  Then, we're going on a lunch date because we have a Ward Talent Show tonight (in which we are participating in).  Woo hoo.  Romantic, no?  If you're not jealous, you should be. ;)

Where did the time go?  Weren't we just young twenty-something BYU students slipping in the snow and then spending WAY too much time laying out in the summer not doing our homework but still passing all our classes?  Now, all of the sudden we're pushing (or hitting) the thirties with (mostly) three kids, a mini-van and a morgage.

It's been one crazy fantastic ride.  On this day, eight years ago, I didn't think I could love Greg more.  I was so wrong. (He's say the same thing too).  It's sappy, but true... I am ridiculously in love with my husband and I don't care who knows it.

Yay for 8 years!  Here's to the next eight... and the next eight... and the next eight...

***Yes, I know I haven't blogged in a LONG time.  I have a few things to blog about (20 posts to be exact).  I'm going to get to them, I might not get to them before Baby L is born, but typing on the computer and loading pictures will be a good thing to get me back in the swing of things... right?***

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin