Thursday, August 23, 2012

36 Weeks: Sneak Peak

Similar to my pregnancy with Annabelle, I measured somewhat small on my last visit, so I had to go into the doctor a couple days ago (our anniversary) to check on baby L.  Greg even came with me.  We were going to make an anniversary date out of it, but we think he has Mono (tests are still out), so we just went to the appointment.

L looked just fine to us and to the doctor.  He's measuring normal, except for his head--- it's slightly larger (really hoping that's off).  In the pictures, his hand is covering most of his face; he didn't really want to be bothered.

What's most exciting is that we're coming up on the home stretch.  In just a few short weeks, we'll be holding baby L.  Even the kids are getting anxious; one of them asks daily if he's coming out that day.  Soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin