Sunday, July 8, 2012

Kitty Kat Fun

Here kitty, kitty...
The kids absolutely LOVE my folk's cat.  Annabelle has loved her to the point of Maggie needing to swat her away to get more space; I don't blame the cat, I'd want Annabelle to leave too, if she was twice my size and always in my face.

With the help of Oba, the kids figured out that Maggie LOVES to chase things; and the tall dead grass in the remote section of the backyard is perfect thing to chase.  Oba showed Jared how to get Maggie to chase the stick and it has now, if Maggie is outside, it has become Jared's favorite thing to do in the backyard.

Annabelle doesn't quite understand to give Maggie space.  Most of the time, Bellie will shove the grass in her face, expecting the cat to chase when Maggie just up and runs the other way.  Annabelle still thinks that's fun.

Here's a video of the fun:

1 comment:

  1. I love how Maggie had the grass in her mouth for like five seconds and Jared just kept running around in circles.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin