Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Jared's Drawings

Lately, Jared's writing skills have started to develop more.  Every time he draws something new, he runs up to me and says, "Mommy, Mommy, look what I did!"  It's been so fun to see him develop; I get all teacher-y and nerd-y watching him learn a new skill.

The first two, Jared drew in a sacrament meeting.  It's a sun and lady-bug.  Jared also practices his letters.  The magna-doodle letters were not prompted, so we pulled out his notebook and started working on his name--- hence the last pictures.

The red drawings are also from that sacrament meeting.  The other picture is (direct quote from Jared):  a butterfly on a napkin at a picnic.  The letters are from Greg's Father's Day card.  He wrote his name all by himself and then wrote 'Daddy' on the front of the card.

IF this was a perfect world, I'd be doing structured preschool activities with him every day, but alas, I'm approaching my third trimester and not perfect.  Luckily, he hasn't suffered from it.  One of these days, I'll do it (especially since I put it on my 30-by-30).

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin