Monday, May 21, 2012

Duck Park FHE

For FHE last week, we finally showed Greg the {Duck Park} we visited when Oba & Jiji came in town for Annabelle's birthday.  I think it had something to do with the EXTRA bread leftover from the party.  I think this is going to be a tradition after every birthday party.

Just like last time, we had a lot of fun.  The first words out of Greg's mouth were: "There are so many ducks."  I don't think he really believed us when we told him.  Also, just like last time, the kids needed a perch to stay above the ducks; this time, we set-up our bird restaurant on one of the benches.

While taking pictures, I actually had one of the those 'hide what the frisky boy duck is trying to do multiple girl ducks before I get questions from my preschooler' moments.  Definitely not a lesson for THIS FHE. :)

The kids spent most of the time on the benches until we were almost done.  Then, Annabelle decided to try and get closer.  She stood among them and even inched closer to a couple before they realized what she was trying to do.  Jared didn't want to get near them until we were about to leave.  Then, he wanted to get close to a specific duck because he wanted to feed it.  I love how determined he gets.

I love enjoying little moments like this.  Simple, yet, memorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin