Monday, March 12, 2012

An Explanation

There's a reason why I haven't been so good at keeping the blog up-to-date this year...  I think it's a pretty good one too...


As of September, we'll be a family of FIVE!
I found out the same week I had the preschool rotation, so the kids were lucky we even got the planets up.  I've been nausea, exhausted, grumpy, excited, and nervous--- and sometimes at the same time.  I spent the first couple of weeks of the pregnancy going back and forth from my doctor's office to get my blood drawn.  Since I had two miscarriages with my most recent pregnancies, they (and Greg & I) wanted to make sure my levels were increasing normally.
That's my due date.  We waited so long to announce because of my paranoia.  Annabelle was two weeks early, so with this one, that would put us at September 1st.  We'll see..  the only thing I'm not looking forward too is being third trimester pregnant in the hot Texas summer... boo on that.  Good thing the end result is SOOOO worth it.

The kids are really excited; Jared has told us that he wants a brother and Annabelle, a sister.  Since we've already seen and heard the newest babe, one of them will be a little bit disappointed.  Hopefully not too much.

Speaking of the kids... for your viewing pleasure... Jared
 
and Annabelle.
 

So, like I said, I had (have) a reason for being a lazy-blogger.  I really want to catch up because I'm missing writing down fun little things, here and there, so here's hoping for a great Second Trimester.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin