Saturday, January 21, 2012

Tale as Old as 3D time

With teaching preschool this month, life has been kind of hectic.  I'm doing my best to catch up on the blog & other things.  Right now, I'm working Annabelle's birthday party post, but for a while, continue to scroll down for posts (& videos) of our last three months of 2011.

A couple weeks ago, I got an email from Disney mentioning the re-release of Beauty & the Beast, this time in 3D.  Since both our kids enjoy the movie (and Greg & I can stand it :), we thought it would be fun to take Annabelle to see her first movie in the theatre.  (FYI: Pirates doesn't count because Annabelle was asleep-- luckily).  It was a bonus that her other favorite princess, Rapunzel, was in the short at the beginning. (really funny, by the way)

Before the movie
Bellie & Mommy
Greg was worried she wouldn't sit through it & I thought she would sit through the whole thing (she does at home).  We were both right.  Annabelle was still (I mean like a mouse) for the first part of the movie, then she got sick of the glasses, wanted to sit next to Daddy, run up & down the empty aisles (we didn't let her do the last one).  After it was over, she asked to watch it again, when we said it was done, she asked for Rapunzel. :)


Jared sat thru the whole movie, with the glasses on.  He was mesmerized.  Today, we saw a commercial for Star Wars Ep 1 in 3D & Jared looked at me with the cutest excited smile... uh oh...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin