Monday, December 19, 2011

Annabelle's Prison Break

Annabelle is now officially in a 'big girl bed.'  And by that I mean Jared's converted crib.  Lest you think it was too early, it was out of necessity.  Our basic parental necessity to keep our children 'safe.'

Last week, she figured out how to climb out of her crib, and, therefore, was able to spring herself from her room during nap time.  I put her back in her room, told her to stay and be safe.  I'm not even downstairs for 5 minutes and hear little feet upstairs.  She did it again.  I knew I wouldn't be able to keep her in there, however she was getting out, so I put a child-lock on the inside of her door and she fell asleep... eventually.

When Gweg got home, we told him all about it and the first thing he said was, "I want to see how she does it."  So, we took her upstairs and, what every parent would naturally do, we took a video:


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin