Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Yoda Ears

Annabelle's hair is now long enough to put into pigtails. It's the cutest. The first time I tried it, she sat so still waiting to see what Mama was doing to her hair. Since then, even though she'll pick out which color bands she wants, I'm lucky if I even get one tail in.

Here's her first pair (I know, Mommy made them crooked)
I've gotten better... okay... less crooked...
A couple times into putting her hair up, Jared came over to me and asked me if I was giving Annabelle her 'Yoda Ears.' HA! Yes, kiddo, she's getting her own alien ears, just don't tell her that when you are older and she tries a new hair style. Then I might have to ground you. :)

1 comment:

  1. Hilarious! Your Star Wars indoctrination is working. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin