Friday, July 8, 2011

Difference of a Year

I was all primed to put up a video today, then I went to load it from my phone and it wouldn't let me. Boo. I could probably figure it out, but I have too much to do (i.e. really don't want to deal with it right now) before we have a SOTW pool party in a few hours.

On Sunday, we had the kiddos dress up in their Red, White, and Blue best. It was adorable.
See, I told you.

I was particularly struck by Annabelle because she wore the same dress I made her for the Fourth last year.

Last year: almost 8 months old with her enthusiastic Aunt Meggie.
Here she is on Sunday, almost 20 months old. Everyone says the second one grows up faster and they're RIGHT! Every day, I'm in awe with how much she is learning and growing. She's not a baby anymore, and even Jared noticed. Yesterday at lunch, he turned to me and said, "Annabelle is a big girl now, right, Mommy?" Yep, she is buddy.

More to come on our fun Fourth time with Mema & Deda.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin