Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Threw Off My Groove

These last two months have been CRAZY, with a captial C!

Being the director of Savior of the World was an INCREDIBLE experience. It literally consumed us---especially me. We went through our recent expenses during SOTW and our eating out increased (go figure, kind of hard for me to cook when I have to run out the door to rehearsal). However, the biggest benefit is that we were ALWAYS thinking and talking about Christ. And I do mean always. (I'll write a longer post about the whole experience later).

I've been using this week to slowly get back into my normal Amber groove--- whatever that was before (and normal being a relative term). I feel like Kuzco, trying to find a new groove, because this experience has changed me---for the better!

So, bare with me as I relearn how to blog, communicate in a non-director way, and in general, become a better version of me. It could not have come at a better time than Easter week.

In the mean time, here's a picture of who I've spent the last two and a half months with. We're family now.

This is me and my assistant director, Amberlynn, and my stage manager, Peter. I owe them a lot; they were my right and left hands---willing to listen and brave enough to tell me no. I would not have survived this process without them.

So, again, I say stay tuned. I'll back-post other events during SOTW time, because we did have other things happen... I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin