Monday, February 28, 2011

February Adventures

Greg and I got the flu this month---serves us right for not getting our shots. The kids had a minor form of it, and have precided to get better. I got a sinus infection from the whole adventure, first one in a long time. I even played mommy-martyr and didn't get my medicine until after Greg's birthday (so I could get everything done for that). Here's a picture from the worst day--- if I can remember, we spent the whole day on the couch.

Here's the kiddos at urgent care being told they just got over the flu--- Bellie also had a minor ear infection.
Annabelle loves to climb in the ottoman, a lot like her {older brother}. It's really cute.

Bubble Bath fun. They're starting to rub the soap on each others' faces, make bubble hats, etc.
They REALLY love it when Daddy's home (it's a good thing too because they're going to see a bunch more of just him when I'm off at rehearsals).

It's getting nice outside again, so we're going for more walks. Each walk we've had to change the position of one or both the kids because they're bugging each other... siblings.

With that said, they also have begun to prep the garden for us as we get ready to plant our second crops. :) Bellie finally got over her fear of grass and LOVES playing in the dirt.
Our latest attempt at taking a family picture. Even though it didn't turn out, I like it because it shows what our life is like right now. :)

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a lot of fun! And they want their Jiji.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin