Friday, December 17, 2010

Friday Video (x 3): Walking, Talking and Christmas Songs

So--- I know I've been slacking with posting Friday Videos, but in my defense, the videos from our camera stopped loading to YouTube with their sound. So, I've started just taking video with my phone and I keep forgetting to upload the newest ones... I know excuses... excuses.... without further ado...

This video is of Jared singing and Annabelle walking. She shows off her skills by wandering around, and even grabbing some leftover breakfast. :) They also show their fascination with the Christmas Tree.



Annabelle has a bunch of words under her belt. It's so cute to hear her talk, but, at the same time, I'm having a hard time with it because she's growing up. She likes to say: Dada, Mama (only when mad), Jaja (Jared), singing 'dirty diaper on the stinking girl,' roar for a dinosaur noise, choo choo for train, kiss noise (she gives them now too), nose, num num (food), sh is shoe, and she recognizes a bunch more. This is her talking to me at lunch time:



Since Christmas season started, we've been teaching Jared some Christmas songs. I'm pretty sure they also do them in nursery because he knows them so well. In this video, from today, he sings his three favorites, "Jingle Bells," "Frosty the Snowman," and "Rudolph." He totally knows if you sing them incorrectly too, for instance Barenaked Ladies sings the Batman version of Jingle Bells on their Christmas CD and Jared CRACKS UP every time he hears it. It's so funny.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin