We're having lots of fun with MeMa and DeDa and I'll have a lot to post (which I will hopefully get done sometime soon), but in the meantime...
I know a lot of y'all have toddlers out there, so I thought I'd share something my MIL sent me... it is so true...
1. If I like it, it's mine.
2. If it's in my hand, it's mine.
3. If I can take it from you, it's mine.
4. If I had it a little while ago, it's mine.
5. If it's mine, it must never appear to be yours in any way.
6. If I am doing or building something, all the pieces are mine.
7. If it looks like mine, it is mine.
8. If I saw it first, it's mine.
9. If you are playing with something and you put it down, it
automatically becomes mine.
10. If it's broken, it's yours!