Thursday, November 18, 2010

Little Things

Here's some funny random moments from the month... so far...

They both like Mickey Mouse and I wanted to take a picture to prove it.
Annabelle fell asleep on the floor the week after Daylight Savings... she was still getting used to the change.

One day after lunch, she started playing peek-a-boo with me using her bowl... she looked funny enough to capture.

We had a lunch date with Daddy a couple weeks ago and we're thinking it should be a normal thing. Jared was so excited on the way to Daddy's work that he was laughing; and not just any laugh the 'hoo hoo' excited laugh. I have no idea where he learned that from.
Annabelle is taking more steps each day. She's really good at standing, but I haven't got the steps yet... here's a fashion shot. I love her shirt!
One morning we watched Cat in the Hat talk to Snails about their shell protection. Later that day, Jared started walking around the playroom with the tub on his back saying he was a snail. I HAD to take a picture.
Pretty girl all ready for church.
Super Batman... need I say more?

One day, Jared took a blanket and put in on his car. Annabelle crawled over there (cause that looked funny) and they started playing peek-a-boo (she's really into that right now). I wish I would have taken a video instead of pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin