Saturday, August 21, 2010

First Grader Status

Today, Gweg and I reach 'first grader status.' Meaning we've been married for SIX YEARS! I got the term from a friend when talking about today creeping up on the calendar. She mentioned how we've been together as long as the life of a first grader and, for some reason, that really struck me. In a good way.

It's easy, but also hard, to imagine us being together that long. Sure, marriage has been hard---but it's also the best experience ever.

And, since this is our first Saturday anniversary since being married, we're going on a date to celebrate...

For your viewing pleasure, this is the small size of the slideshow shown at our reception. I sure like August 21st--- it's a pretty good day. :)



It's still not the pale moon that excites me... it will ALWAYS and FOREVER be the Nearness of Gweg!

Happy Anniversary, Honey Bunny! In case you didn't know, I'm head-over-heels in love--- with YOU!

Here's some previous anniversary posts: {2007, 2008, 2009} and {pictures of Gwegbo} from last year.

3 comments:

  1. What can I say, I really like to measure time in people. I dated a guy who was a whole baptized kid older than me, I've had friends for a whole returned missionary, etc.

    Hope you have fun on your date! Don't stay out too late, it's a Sunday School-night for Greg.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary you two! Six years is a pretty long time...congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww precious! You guys have been married twice as long as us! What a sweet video!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin