Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Uncle Elder Reports

This fine young man, also known as my baby brother, Parker, Park, and for the next two years Elder Jackson, reported to the Missionary Training Center today to prepare to preach the gospel to the people of Ohio.I think I've mention how excited, nervous, proud, happy, etc. I am for him. I'm excited to hear about the ups and downs, mostly I'm excited for the people who get to learn about the gospel from Elder Jackson.

One of the best parts about being a big sister is watching your siblings make choices you know are good for them. I'm so honored to be the big sister to three AMAZING young adults.

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could have seen him before he went in, but, alas, I had to work. The e-mail he sent was cute and funny at the same time.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin