A couple notes from the pictures:
- Annabelle and Jared loved playing with their second cousins, Glenn and Taylor. Well, mostly Tay but Jared learned how to fight for his food with Glenn. ;) Jared loved chasing Taylor around and yelling her name. He was really sad when they went home. We enjoyed hanging out with their 'rents too. :)
- The picture of Jiji balancing Belle is a recreation picture. He did that with me when I was a baby. I just need to get my hands on it...
- There's another nostalgic moment of Jared playing with Transformer animals that I remember playing with. He loved those and I seriously contemplated 'borrowing' them--- I even remembered how to transform them. :)
- Belle really discovered her mobile self while in Seattle. She even tried a few times to pull herself up to stand---I know--- the girl who barely knows how to crawl-- what can I say, she's adventurous. One of the pictures is her getting into diaper stash and the mess that followed.
- Not in pictures: Before everyone came out, Pops took Meg and I out on a Daddy/Daugthers date to see Eclipse. We actually had a lot of fun. Meg and I met Pops at the theatre, so I got to drive the Beamer. I didn't realize how much fun that was to drive until I drove a particularly curvy road on the way back to my parent's house. It was awesome and I almost bagged myself a suicidal bird. I liked the movie the best out of the three adaptations; which makes me excited for the last two. :)