Friday, July 16, 2010

Friday Video: Birthday Grasshopper

So--- I have A LOT to backpost about, so stay tuned over the next couple of days. We survived the whole trip and have BUNCHES of stories to tell. I promise I get things up soon--- especially since I'll start forgetting cute stories. :)

I had a birthday this past week. We ended up celebrating over a couple of days because my actual birthday was the day after we got back from vacation. I usually call this the 'Let-Down' day because it's usually a not-so-fun day filled with time outs, tantrums, and wonky naps.

Gweg was able to come home a little early that day, so sweet, and we spent the end of Belle's nap time outside with Jared. Greg had a burning desire to get rid of our wildflowers who got a little too wild for our taste. While we were out there, the three of us noticed a grasshopper and Jared started pointing at it and talking. So, I took a video.

1 comment:

  1. Wow he is getting way good at talking! When we watched him and Belle the other day he really understood a lot and said a bunch of things too! What a fun time!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin