Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Forever

We've been having a great time here. I've got lots of stories to tell and pictures to share. But this was the main reason for coming up.

My brothers went through the temple for the first time on Saturday. It was one of the most cherished moments of my life to be in the Celestial Room with my husband, parents and brothers. We only missed Meg. :) I am so honored to be their sister and witness their devotion and commitment to the Lord and the gospel.

One of my brothers, in talking to Greg and I, pointed to my parents and said, "that's you in 20 years." My response, "I sure hope so."

I love family and I love the gospel. It has definitely been a good trip.

2 comments:

  1. Hooray! Can't wait to hear all about the trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scary how much your Dad looks like my Dad in that picture. I love it! I wish I could have made this trip. It's so hard living away from the family. Hopefully we can all get together soon.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin