Friday, July 23, 2010

Another Feature

Since Jared has a pretty sweet video below, I thought I'd give him a few days before I post another one. :)

However, I can't contain my excitement on how Mule 'n Nag got featured for the second time---so it's not a fluke!

This time it's on {Sugardoodle.net}. If you haven't heard of it and you're LDS, you're welcome. This site has AMAZING resources for almost anything you can think of church related.

Anywho--- we're listed on the blogs page {HERE} and she features a reminder I made so we'd remember to write {Uncle Elder} on his mission {HERE} or scroll down on the home page to "Everything Else". I thought other people might like to use something like this too....

How SWEET is that?

Another SWEET thing... I talked to Gweg today and he comes home TOMORROW... almost there!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin