Friday, June 25, 2010

Friday Video: Feeding Annabelle

Happy Birthday, Granni! Happy Anniversary, Granni & Grandad! And Happy Wedding Day, Cami and Anders! We wish we could be there!

A couple weeks ago, Jared was really interested in feeding Annabelle. He walked up to my feet and said, 'help ah-ba ea peas' translation--- help Annabelle eat please--- well, who can resist words like that? I definitely couldn't and he sat patiently on my lap through a couple spoonfuls and even took the spoon and did it himself.

A few days later, he did it again when Greg was in charge of feeding, so what did I do--- I ran for the camera and here's the result. What a good big brother!

1 comment:

  1. So I said, "Caleb, do you want to watch a video of Jared and Annabelle?" And he went racing for the stairs screaming Jared's name. I think this boy's going through withdrawls. Hopefully we can get them together sometime before your trip.

    PS Caleb also said Annabelle very well when he watched her crawl!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin