Thursday, May 6, 2010

Not in Kansas Anymore

I'm pretty sure I don't live in South Texas anymore. The last few days I feel as though I live here:

And it's only going to get worse before it gets better. We're having a Birthday Party for Jared on Saturday and I've spent my free time this week getting ready. It's why I feel like I'm the newest resident of Radiator Springs. Don't get me wrong it's a nice town, but I can't wait to remember what it's like to be human, and not an automobile. Maybe that's why, as I type, Gweg is picking up reinforcements in the form of Aunt Meggie. :)

Here's a sneak at one of the things I've done, Jared's birthday outfit:
I sure love that little boy.

2 comments:

  1. I love the racing stripe on the shorts, I think they turned out great for your growing boy. : )

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin