Monday, May 10, 2010

'Friday' Video: Tractor Tipping

Happy Birthday, my little boy (and his cousin ;). I'm taking the chance before he wakes up for pancakes and the zoo to post a video from Saturday.

The party was great; the kids seemed to have a lot of fun. It was a lot of work, but worth it---and I think the amount of kids, activities, and food ended up being just right.

When we 'settled down' once everyone left, Meg and I noticed how Jared played with his new tractor--- he would tip it. Since I thought this was hilarious--- he usually doesn't need coersion to do it--- I had to take a video. It also shows how well Jared can say, 'Aunt Meggie.'

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday, Jared! I can't believe you're two. Glad you had fun at your party.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin