Friday, April 23, 2010

Big Helper

The other day, Jared was really into helping. Last week, I mentioned to him that we might go for a walk later and he got excited. So excited that he started getting ready to go. His first order of business was to make sure Belle had a place to be for the walk. So, he grabbed the jeep front pack and said 'Mama on peas okay.' At first, I thought he wanted me to put it on; after I mini-fit I realized his real objective: he wanted to be the one to wear the front pack.


After I put the pack on him, he grabbed Annabelle's hat and I just had to take another picture.
What a goof!

FYI: His language skills have exploded! He starts pretty much very sentence with 'Mama' or 'Daddy' and half the time he repeats what he tells you just for emphasis. Like we didn't realize the situation the first time. The other half of his sentences end with the word 'okay.' Like when we ask 'can you say please?' He responds with 'okay.' So funny!

1 comment:

  1. What a cute story! I wonder if his language development has anything to do with the new little gal you have over there these days... Maybe he feels needed and it empowers him in a little boy- type way. Hmm...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin