- When Greg had to work, we decided to venture out to the temple. It was a good thing too because I ended up getting one of his birthday presents.
- Jared loved reading and playing blocks with his grandparents.
- We celebrated a late Gpa and early Greg birthday while everyone was in town. Jared even helped them blow out the candles.
- Belle rolled over---from back to tummy---for the first time while everyone was here. Everyone was so thrilled you would have thought she won an Olympic medal. :)
- Jared had his first rib on our second excursion to Rudy's. He seemed to enjoy it.
- He also enjoyed the Creamy Jalapeno dip at Chuy's (we obviously ate out too much and are still trying to recover from that).
Saturday, February 27, 2010
Here are the leftovers from the Big Visit (I think it will be forever known as that). A few highlights: