In our family, this Valentine's Day will remember not because of heart-shaped food but because it was Annabelle's blessing day. A few notes from the day:
- She was one of FOUR babies blessed in our ward that day---she happened to be the oldest of the bunch.
- She wore mine and my sister's blessing dress. It was very beautiful for being 25+ years old.
- We had lots of family show up. My aunt and her family came over from Houston; Barb from Georgetown; and cousin's from Spring Branch. We appreciated having our family, and friends, there to participate in her blessing.
- After church, we had the family come back to our house for lunch. We spent time visiting, taking pictures, and eating (of course). FYI---if you live in TX Salt Lick BBQ sauce on BBQ Chicken Pizza is insanely delicious!
- During the pictures, we were able to take a Four Generations picture---all girl style!