It's not like she hardly ever smiles either; she's a smile addict. We can't seem to get her to stop. She's such a happy baby. At her 2 month check-up, she was a little over 11 pounds (50ish%), 23 in (75%) long, and the head circ of 15.5 in (75%). Basically she's a tall skinny baby with a big head. Here are all my past attempts to catch a smile (the last two are the 'caught' pictures).
Fun Belle facts:
- Her reflux did get bad enough to get medication, but she's doing great now.
- She sleeps for a six hour plus stretch at night, as long as she doesn't nap too close to bedtime.
- Her hair (which she's got a lot of) almost always sticks up; it's worse right after a bath.
- Her day naps and feedings are nearly as predictable but it's getting better.
- She loves to cuddle and gets cranky if she doesn't have attention when she wants it.
- She drools like crazy which means she'll probably teeth early, just like her brother.
- She coo's and sighs way more than her brother did. I didn't realize how adorable baby coos were until Belle.
- She can roll to her side and has found her thumb.
- She's very patient with her brother poking her body parts and giving her kisses.
- She goes through at least two outfits a day. We had it easy with Jared and now know the true meaning of 'blowout diapers.'