Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Helper & Hair

Hippo Birdies, Aunt Meg-bo!

Jared's been way into helping lately. He loves to help with Annabelle, the dishes, the laundry and mopping the floor. He has his own swiffer (because Mama got a new one for the massive amounts of tile in our house) to use whenever I clean. Gweg got a picture of it over the weekend:
This also shows my hair. I've been growing my hair out and I didn't want that much cut off; I just wanted it styled. Oh well.. at least it's kind of cute... the cuteness of my kids makes up for me. :)

5 comments:

  1. That's cute that Jared has his own Swiffer. Will you send him to my house? I'll put him to work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a sweet little helper! :) I like your haircut and you totally don't look like you just had a baby. lucky, lucky, lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, I agree the cuteness of the kids always makes up for the inability of the parents to be as cute as possible. But you don't really need the help because your hair looks great! At least you don't have zebra stripes in your hair like I do! I'm gonna have to go to the gay guys salon next time. That might be a while.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your hair, and the nice thing is that it will give you a bit more time before you have to cut it again. For example, I haven't cut my hair since....before I was pregnant with Grant....which puts us at... almost a year. And it's still at the bottom of my list. :/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the hair! When you were little you guys would help too. It's in the genes.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin